Powers & Duties of The Principal
1. To sanction all contests in which his/her school participates.
2. To have such powers concerning interscholastic athletics within his/her school as are in keeping with the growth and needs of the school and By-Laws of the P.I.A.A.
3. To be responsible for certifying in writing the eligibility of all contestants in accordance with the By-Laws of the P.I.A.A.
4. To exclude any contestant who, because of improper conduct, would not represent his/her school in a positive manner, and also to exclude any contestant who has suffered serious illness or injury until that contestant is pronounced physically fit by a licensed medical physician.
5. To evaluate the Director of Athletics and Coordinator of Athletics annually.