Dual Enrollment

Dual Enrollment courses offered at
Union Area High School in cooperation with
Butler County Community College
Psychology (Fall semester)
Sociology (Spring semester)
Please note:  Please call the guidance office if you have any questions: (724) 658-4501 ext. 2105
Junior/Senior status
Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher for juniors and 2.75 for seniors

Teacher recommendation

The dual enrollment courses are college-level courses in which juniors and seniors may gain college experience and earn college credit plus 1 high school elective credit.

To enroll: students must complete an application with Butler County Community College, pay for the course(s) and earn a grade of (C) or higher to receive college credits.  Payment for these courses will be made directly to Butler County Community College prior to the start of the course(s).  Students may also be required to pay for the cost of books.

Please note: Union Area High School attendance policy applies.

Another opportunity to earn college credits would be through the College Now Program with Butler County Community College.  For more information, go to: