Please see the attached times scheduled for you to return school items and retrieve your personal belongings. Below are the guidelines for returning and retrieving items.
Please understand that in an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy, we will be following CDC and state guidelines when you enter the building. You must follow all signage and wear a mask upon entering the building. If you do not have a mask you will not be permitted to enter. You must also maintain a six (6) foot social distance from all persons in the building.
ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS WILL ENTER THE BUILDING THROUGH THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ENTRANCE (DOOR 33) AND ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS WILL ENTER THROUGH THE HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE. (DOOR 1)
- Please arrive at the high school/middle school front entrance no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- You will be the only person allowed in the building.
- When you arrive please wait in your car until you are signaled to enter the building.
- In order to enter the building, you must return your Chrome Book and all other school materials (textbooks/library books/sports uniforms / any other item given to you by the school)
- After confirming your Chrome Book return you will have 5 minutes to clean out your locker.
- There will be tables in the breezeway for your textbooks to be returned.
- Please do not leave any materials in your locker.
- If for some reason you cannot meet your scheduled time, please contact Mr. Nogay via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a scheduled makeup period.