Summer Food Pick Up Information
Summer Food Pickup Information
If you signed up to pick up summer food, please see the following information. If you would still like to sign up, please contact the high school office.
- Pickups will be held on Wednesdays from 8 am – 10 am beginning Wednesday, June 9.
- Picks up will include 7 days of breakfasts and 7 days of lunches. Meals will include shelf-stable items, frozen items, and refrigerated items.
- Parents may send someone else to pick up the food if they are unable to pick it up themselves.
- Meals cannot be delivered this summer.
- When you pick up food, please plan to pull up to the back entrance of the high school.
- If there are two consecutive weeks where you do not pick up food, we will assume that you are no longer interested in picking up summer meals.